Wooden Baby Rattle – Bead Rattle (Low soothing sound)
- 5% on orders above Rs 799 using code Happymat05
- 10% on orders above Rs 1299 using code Happymat10
- 15% on orders above Rs 1999 using code Happymat15
*Applicable on select products
This timeless toy is very relevant as every child’s first toy that they can hold and make noise with. Easy to hold in the tiny clutching hands, it makes a drum-like sound when the beads move to and fro, which is soothing, stimulating, and exciting, all at the same time.
Things to look for:
A cute baby rattle with two beads and a handle attached to it, this rattle is an age-old toy for newborns.
You can hold this wood rattle over your baby and slowly move it from one side to another. The beads when struck against the handle make a fascinating sound.
This wooden baby rattle can be played independently or interactively. The sound is not that loud and is soothing to the baby’s ears.
What is this baby rattle made of?
This baby rattle is made up of 100% natural wood, so you don’t have to worry one bit when your little one decides to turn it into a teether. The colors are all non-toxic for your child’s safety.
Note: Since we use high-quality natural wood, it has unique markings. There will always be some variation in the wood grain and its color. Since these toys are hand-crafted and hand-painted, each toy could have some variations. These variations in natural wood are a sign of our superior quality, so enjoy this uniqueness
This baby rattle will help sharpen the foundation skills, especially grasping, along with many others like,
1. Fine Motor skills: Babies will attempt to hold the wood rattle tightly, twist it, move it from one side to another. They also learn to hold the rattle in one hand and then transfer it to the other hand.
2. Cause and Effect: It introduces the concept of cause and effect to your little one, which is a cognitive concept.
3. Hand-Eye coordination: When you move this wooden baby rattle across their field of vision, it captures the attention. As you move across their line of sight, they learn to visually track and coordinate eyes together. They’ll also reach out and try to grasp.
4. Sensory Skills: Moving this baby rattle, banging it, or playing with it makes different sounds. These sounds promote auditory stimulation. Observing the shape and colors stimulates their vision.
It encourages tactile stimulation when they hold the rattle and feel the smooth edges and surfaces.
Your curious little human will try again and again to twist this wood rattle and hear the drumming sound. This in turn increases the baby’s curiosity.
Wash and Care
Don’t fully submerge this toy for cleaning, instead of spot clean with a damp rag. For detailed cleaning instructions for wooden toys, please refer to our FAQ page.
Dimensions: 7.4 x 2.7 inch;
Baby rattle weight: 70gms