Maraca Wooden Baby Rattle
- 5% on orders above Rs 799 using code Happymat05
- 10% on orders above Rs 1299 using code Happymat10
- 15% on orders above Rs 1999 using code Happymat15
*Applicable on select products
Shake, shake, shake baby shake it!!
Also called a chac-chac or shaker rattle, this rattle is inspired by the maraca musical instruments. It’s a lightweight and easy-to-grasp baby rattle.
Things to look for:
This wooden maraca rattle is crafted aesthetically with all-natural wood. It has a smooth handle that is comfortable to hold and shake.
You can hold this Maraca wood rattle over your baby and slowly move it from one side of his face to the other. Your baby will respond by turning the face from side to side and can also try to grasp. Let them hold this easy-to-grasp rattle with their tiny hands and explore it in every way they can.
This wooden baby rattle can be played independently or interactively.
What is this Maraca baby rattle made of?
This shaker rattle for babies is made up of 100% natural wood, so you don’t have to worry one bit when your little one decides to turn it into a teether. The colors are all non-toxic for your child’s safety.
Since we use high-quality natural wood, it has unique markings. There will always be some variation in the wood grain and its color. Since these toys are hand-crafted and hand-painted, each toy could have some variations. These variations in natural wood are a sign of our superior quality, so enjoy this uniqueness.
This rattle will help your baby sharpen their foundation skills, especially grasping, along with many others like,
1. Fine Motor skills: Babies will attempt to hold the wood rattle tightly and then shake it in the air. They also learn to hold the rattle in one hand and then transfer it to the other hand.
2. Cause and Effect: It introduces the concept of cause and effect to your little one, which is a cognitive concept.
3. Hand-Eye coordination: When you move this wooden baby rattle across their field of vision, it captures the attention. As you move across their line of sight, they learn to visually track and coordinate eyes together. They’ll also reach out and try to grasp.
4. Sensory Skills: Shaking the rattle, banging it, or playing with it makes different sounds. These sounds promote auditory stimulation. Observing the shape and colors stimulates their vision.
It encourages tactile stimulation when they hold the rattle and feel the smooth edges and surfaces.
Your curious little human will try again and again to shake the maraca wood rattle and hear its sound. This in turn baby’s curiosity.
Wash and Care
Don’t fully submerge this toy for cleaning, instead of spot clean with a damp rag. For detailed cleaning instructions for wooden toys, please refer to our FAQ page.
Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.7 inch;
Baby rattle weight: 58 gms