Rabbit Wooden Pull Along Toy for Kids – Hoppy (Pink)
- 5% on orders above Rs 799 using code Happymat05
- 10% on orders above Rs 1299 using code Happymat10
- 15% on orders above Rs 1999 using code Happymat15
*Applicable on select products
Once a toddler is walking and steady on his feet, we often get them a walker.
Pull along toys are perfect to keep your little ones running around for hours!
Sq..Sqq..Squeak…Our cute wooden Hoppy, the Rabbit pull along toy is going to provide unlimited fun for the new totterer.
Things to look for:
A cute wooden handcrafted pull along toy with an adorable Hoppy, the rabbit, who hops as it is pulled along. Sounds fun?
It has a string/cord attached to it, holding which a child can navigate and explore his surroundings, as our Hoppy hops along.
How to start playing with:
Simply show toddlers the way to grasp one end of the chord, and move around pulling it. This encourages walking and is fun with our Hoppy – Rabbit pull along toy for toddlers.
What is this pull along toy made of?
Matoyi’s Hoppy: Rabbit pull along toy is child-safe, made of sustainable wood with environment-friendly, non-toxic paints. This pull along toy is 100% Made in India.
This classic pull toy for toddlers is sturdy and its smooth wooden wheels will take your child places!! Our “Hoppy Rabbit” is super excited to meet his new friends and help them explore their beautiful world!
1. Gross motor skills: Pull along toys require more balance, coordination, and strength. The more toddlers flex their big muscles, the stronger they get. Isn’t it a fun way to develop their motor skills?
2. Fine motor skills: Pulling along will engage a lot of different muscles, hand muscles to grasp the string, arm muscles to pull it, legs and torso to balance. Pull along wooden toys provides the benefit of both fine and gross motor skills.
3. Spatial skills: These skills help toddlers understand where they and objects are, in relation to each other. As they pull “Hoppy”, our wooden pull along toy, they use spatial skills to decide where to go, how far they should go, and what turns they need to make to get to their goal. As you play along with your toddler, you can also introduce directional words, like around, under, left, right, hence building their language skills too.
4. Cause and Effect: As toddlers play with the pull along toy, they decipher how much pull is required to move the toy to a particular distance, when the chord slacks it’s time to pull it again, and so on.
5. Problem Solving: When the string hitches on something, or the toy falls off, when the string slacks, or when they encounter obstacles, they tickle their brains to solve them and find their way. This lays the foundation for solving day-to-day problems.
Wash and Care
For detailed cleaning instructions on cleaning wooden toys, please refer to our FAQ page.
Dimensions:2.7 x 4.3 inch;
Weight: 200 grams