Roly Poly Toys for Kids – Wobbly Panda
- 5% on orders above Rs 799 using code Happymat05
- 10% on orders above Rs 1299 using code Happymat10
- 15% on orders above Rs 1999 using code Happymat15
*Applicable on select products
Are you a fan of wobbly toys or a roly poly toy for babies? Well, we are!
So, Matoyi brings to you an appealing and cute little panda-painted roly poly toy, which is sure to invite Lil exploring hands. Babies will delight as it rocks and funnily wobbles in all directions.
Things to look for:
An uber-cool hand-painted, hand-crafted rounded panda that sways back and forth when batted.
How to start playing with?
Gently push the panda and it’ll dance happily. Encourage your baby to stretch out his/her hand and touch and hold. Push it, pull it or spin it, the weighted bottom always keeps it upright. This Roly poly toy for babies is super exciting. Our cute wooden Roly poly toy, i.e Wobbly Panda can be an interior décor item as well as a memorable gift.
Babies just sitting up will be tickled by this wooden wobbly toy that rocks and sways but never tumble!!
What is this roly poly toy made of?
Our roly poly panda is child-safe, made of sustainable wood with environment-friendly, non-toxic paints.
Since we use high-quality natural wood, it has unique markings. There will always be some variation in the wood grain and its color. Since these toys are hand-crafted and hand-painted, each toy could have some variations. These variations in natural wood are a sign of our superior quality, so enjoy this uniqueness
1. Hand-eye coordination: As babies push or pull our wobbly toy, panda with hands, they can keenly observe how it moves to and fro, where and how to bat so that it wobbles more. This improves their hand-eye coordination.
2. When the baby holds it or pushes, sensory skills come into play.
3. It teaches the baby about balance and also elicits curiosity.
4. It also explains the cause-effect phenomenon to the baby.
Wash and Care
For detailed cleaning instructions on cleaning wooden toys, please refer to our FAQ page.