Trapezium Wooden Baby Rattle
- 5% on orders above Rs 799 using code Happymat05
- 10% on orders above Rs 1299 using code Happymat10
- 15% on orders above Rs 1999 using code Happymat15
*Applicable on select products
This easy-to-grasp baby rattle is a great start in the world of natural, safe wooden toys for your little one. Rattle for babies is their first fascinating toy, so what better than a child-safe natural wooden rattle?
Alert! You might witness squeaking and giggling here and there as babies will be delightfully engaged.
Things to look for:
A handcrafted trapezium-shaped rattle with beautifully colored rainbow rings. This wooden baby rattle is light enough to hold.
How to start playing with?
You can hold this wood rattle over your baby and slowly move it from one side of his face to the other. Your baby will respond by turning the face from side to side and can also try to grasp. Let them hold this easy-to-grasp rattle with their tiny hands and explore it in every way they can.
This wooden baby rattle can be played independently or interactively.
What is this baby rattle made of?
This trapezium baby rattle is made up of 100% natural wood, so you don’t have to worry one bit when your little one decides to turn it into a teether. The colors are all non-toxic for your child’s safety.
Since we use high-quality natural wood, it has unique markings. There will always be some variation in the wood grain and its color. Since these toys are hand-crafted and hand-painted, each toy could have some variations. These variations in natural wood are a sign of our superior quality, so enjoy this uniqueness
1. Fine Motor skills: Babies will attempt to hold the wood rattle tightly and then shake it in the air. They also learn to hold the rattle in one hand and then transfer it to the other hand.
2. Cause and Effect: It introduces the concept of cause and effect to your little one, which is a cognitive concept.
3. Hand-Eye coordination: When you move this wooden baby rattle across their field of vision, it captures the attention. As you move across their line of sight, they learn to visually track and coordinate eyes together. They’ll also reach out and try to grasp.
4. Sensory Skills: Shaking the rattle, banging it, or playing with its rings makes different sounds. These sounds promote auditory stimulation. Observing the different colors of the rings stimulates their vision.
It encourages tactile stimulation when they hold the rattle and feel the smooth edges and surfaces.
Your curious little human will try again and again to shake the rattle and hear its sound. This in turn is increasing his/her curiosity.
Wash and Care
Don’t fully submerge this toy for cleaning, instead spot clean with a damp rag. For detailed cleaning instructions for wooden toys, please refer to our FAQ page.
Dimensions: 1.18 x 1.57 inch;
Baby rattle weight: 50gms