Bear Head: Wooden Baby Teether for teething babies
- 5% on orders above Rs 799 using code Happymat05
- 10% on orders above Rs 1299 using code Happymat10
- 15% on orders above Rs 1999 using code Happymat15
*Applicable on select products
Teethers and Rattles are a baby’s first toy. As babies love to explore by putting things in their mouth, they chew and gnaw at them to soothe their gums when they cut new teeth. So it becomes vital for the teethers to be safe and non-toxic.
Things to look for:
Matoyi’s cute bear-shaped teether is carved from pure neem wood. This makes our wooden baby teether hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and naturally anti-bacterial. This teether toy for babies is of the perfect size and shape for tiny hands to hold.
How to start playing with?
Simply keep a few of Matoyi’s wooden neem teethers in the baby’s reach, so that the baby can easily pick one or two to gratify his/her senses in the best possible way.
Isn’t wood very hard to chew on?
That’s exactly the reason to make wooden teethers. Wooden teether toys for babies have been highly sought after. The hardness of the wood takes the pressure off their soring gums when they are teething and helps to alleviate the unpleasantness.
The primary benefit of opting for wooden teether over plastic teething toys is that wood is an eco-friendly and sustainable material. Sustainable because they are made to last and hence can be passed down through generations. As a naturally renewable resource, wooden toys are so much better for the environment, are recyclable, and are bio-degradable.
Be rest assured, it will have your little one entertained and self-soothe for hours!!
What is this teether toy for babies made of?
Matoyi’s teethers are made up of pure Neem wood. It is child-safe, with no sharp edges and no colors have been used here.
Since we use high-quality natural wood, it has unique markings. There will always be some variation in the wood grain and its color. Since these toys are hand-crafted and hand-painted, each toy could have some variations. These variations in natural wood are a sign of our superior quality, so enjoy this uniqueness
1. This teether toy for babies helps to develop hand-eye coordination as they learn to clutch it with their hands and bring it to their mouth.
2. Sensory skills: The teether is smooth and satisfying for the baby to touch and feel, equally through hands and mouth.
3. Fine motor skills: Grasping and clutching a teether enhances their fine motor skills and strengthens the hand muscles, which helps in the smooth transition from teethers to using daily things such as spoon, brush, etc.
4. Strengthening mouth and jaw muscles: Teethers for babies are not just to soothe a teething baby, but also to strengthen the mouth and jaw muscles for chewing and babbling.
Wash and Care
Don’t fully submerge this toy for cleaning, instead of spot clean with a damp rag. For detailed cleaning instructions for wooden toys, please refer to our FAQ page.
Dimensions: 2.95 x 3.94 inch;
Weight: 18 gms