Wooden Teethers – 3 Neem Teethers
- 5% on orders above Rs 799 using code Happymat05
- 10% on orders above Rs 1299 using code Happymat10
- 15% on orders above Rs 1999 using code Happymat15
*Applicable on select products
Teethers and Rattles are a baby’s first toy. Teethers provide a gateway for children to the sensory world and prepare their facial muscles for more complex feeding tasks. Matoyi brings to you this sure to appeal, Neem wood teether combos for your bundle of joy.
Note: Since we use high-quality natural wood, it has unique markings. There will always be some variation in the wood grain and its color. Since these toys are hand-crafted and hand-painted, each toy could have some variations. These variations in natural wood are a sign of our superior quality, so enjoy this uniqueness
1. Teether toys for babies helps to develop hand-eye coordination as they learn to clutch it with their hands and bring it to their mouth.
2. Sensory skills: The teether is smooth and satisfying for the baby to touch and feel, equally through hands and mouth.
3. Fine motor skills: Grasping and clutching a teether enhances their fine motor skills and strengthens the hand muscles, which helps in the smooth transition from teethers to using daily things such as spoon, brush, etc.
4. Strengthening mouth and jaw muscles: Teethers for babies are not just to soothe a teething baby, but also to strengthen the mouth and jaw muscles for chewing and babbling.
Isn’t wood very hard to chew on?
That’s exactly the reason to make wooden teethers. Wooden teether toys for babies have been highly sought after. The hardness of the wood takes the pressure off their soring gums when they are teething and helps to alleviate the unpleasantness.
Why should babies use wooden teether?
The primary benefit of opting for wooden teether over plastic teething toys is that wood is an eco-friendly and sustainable material. Sustainable because they are made to last and hence can be passed down through generations. As a naturally renewable resource, wooden toys are so much better for the environment, are recyclable, and are bio-degradable.
Be rest assured, it will have your little one entertained and self-soothe for hours!!
Wash and Care
Don’t fully submerge this toy for cleaning, instead spot clean with a damp rag. For detailed cleaning instructions for wooden toys, please refer to our FAQ page.